The Knitting Elf

Friday, April 28, 2006

My first post!!

Just about everyone I know has a blog so I decided it's time I join in! I'll be using this space to document my crafting obsessions and record various things that happen in my little corner of the world. If you’re reading this I hope to entertain and amuse you.

Incase you're wondering; I love knitting and I love The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (by: J.R.R. Tolkien). Pretty much all my favorite characters from LOTR are elves. And my name in Elvish (according to
The Council of Elrond) is Melannen. Because of these things I decided to name my blog The Knitting Elf and sign it "Melannen".

2 Comments:

  • I'm just going through some of the blogs on Blogger.com.
    I to just started this blog thing but according to your site I'm not very talented.
    Your crafts look very involved.
    I will check back with you latter and see what you are doing.
    Diann

    By Blogger Diann, at 5:27 PM  

  • I hope you drop in again! With quilts, I believe it's the fabrics that make them or break them; I think I was just lucky to find such cute ones :o)

    - Melannan

    By Blogger Melannen, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter