The Knitting Elf

Thursday, May 04, 2006

New Fabric to Play With!!

I came across an Classified ad on Craftster awhile ago; it was posted by "the noodle princess". She was offering various fabrics and looking for someone to trade with. I offered to make her a kittyville hat - she accepted! So yesterday the mailman brought another package for me!! If you click on them you can see bigger pictures and better detail.




Aren't they beautiful!?! I'm soo excited, I'm going to use them for my "I Spy" quilt! Today I'm sending her hat (just finished it yesterday evening). I'll post pictures of it when she receives it; I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise if she happens to stumble upon my humble little blog :o)

Today I also received my third package for the "Secret Friend of Craftster" Swap! I want to post pictures of all the things I received thus far for this swap so I probably won't post till tomorrow (first I need to track down all the various pictures)

1 Comments:

  • I adore all of that fabric! I wanna roll around in it!

    Okay, maybe not. lol Found your blog on craftster's 20 something bloglist.

    By Blogger Shadkitty, at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter