The Knitting Elf

Friday, May 05, 2006

Secret FOC Swap

As promised, here are pictures of what I've received so far in the "Secret Friend of Craftster" Swap:

-First Package-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For the first package I received a small covered journal, a pair of knitting needles w/turtles on the ends, and a little red bag filled with knitting needle point protectors and stitch markers. They all came wrapped in gorgeous tissue paper which has since been made into envelopes.

Inside of Journal:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Close up on stitch markers:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Close up on turtle:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-Second Package-
For the second package I received a springy green colored crocheted capelet, a lovely pin to fasten said capelet, and an awesome handmade postcard (which now lives on the door to my bedroom).

Capelet and Pin:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Close up of pin:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Postcard:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-Third Package-
I received the third package yesterday! My Secret FOC sent me a beautiful messenger style bag!

Full body shot:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pocket and dark purple lining:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After all the packages I am sending have been received (and my identity revealed) I'll put up some pictures of what I sent but until then you can view the gallery here and try to guess what I made :o)

3 Comments:

  • Hail fellow Utah knitter! I must say, you really scored on the swap. I've been tempted to do a craft swap, but I'm such a procrastinator, I don't think I could finish in time.

    Your profile says you like Josh Bell... do you play?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 PM  

  • You're from Utah too!? I don't know any other knitters here at home except the little-old-lady-next-door who only ever make dish cloths (boring!). I do play violin; I have for quite a number of years (I started when I was tiny).

    By Blogger Melannen, at 10:24 AM  

  • I graduated with a degree in music (not practical, but I wouldn't have it any other way)... you should join the Salt Lake City Stitch n Bitch (assuming you're in the area.) You can check out the details here:

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/slc-snb/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter