The Knitting Elf

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Slight Delay

I know, I didn't update when I said I would...and this is just a quick post :o(

I've been hit with a bug or something...am sooo drained, and not really feeling up to taking time to make a real post.

So quick mini update:
I've updated my WIP list:
  • took off the counterpanes to go handbag....cause I'm really not interested in working on it at all, haven't decided yet if I'm going to frog it or just stick it in a box somewhere and forget about it for awhile
  • added knucks, I've really grown attached to fingerless gloves and decided I need another pair...they're green :oD


I haven't really been knitting much lately; my hands are VERY dry and having yarn over under and through my fingers irritates them greatly.

That's all for now, I've gotta go take a nap and recharge :o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter