The Knitting Elf

Monday, October 23, 2006

Hats and Tigers

I was hoping to be able to update today with what message I'll be knitting into my hat....not so.

I had made up my mind...but it's wrong...I need something different. I was going to have it say "humina humina". Long story short, this reminds me of a late friend. I thought it would make me smile. I thought it would be a good way to remember him. I thought it would help me. But it just makes me cry and I'm not a crier :o(

I had knit "humina humina" into my hat....ripping it out as I type this :o(

I don't want to leave you with out a picture...that's boring. So here's water color and ink piece I did a couple of years ago...rawr!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

  • You're so rad :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 PM  

  • Thanks I think so too ;o)

    And oh so humble...haha :oD

    By Blogger Melannen, at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter