The Knitting Elf

Thursday, October 19, 2006

FIXED!!!

My lap top is back!!!! I haven't quite finished installing all my programs yet, but I do have pictures!! Before my hard drive crashed I didn't like having my picture taken...now however, I've turned into quite the picture whore :oD It's about 4am, I can't sleep, and what am I doing? Taking/uploading pictures of myself. hahaha

So enough talk, get ready for a picture overload!!

Let's start with my lovely cardigan
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And here's a hoodie I made out of a Tshirt. I used a tutorial from Craftster (check it out here). Notice the two-way zipper and thumb holes; pretty spiffy! :o) David pointed out that it's Slytherin colors, I'm more of a Ravenclaw girl, but I may put a Slytherin crest on the front anyways. The '50' on the back combined with the Harry Potter coloring makes me think of it as my Quidditch jacket :oD (can you tell I love this thing? I've been wearing it pretty much nonstop since I made it on thursday!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here's the sock that I'm not speaking to. I'm less frustrated with it today...I might even finish it....maybe
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And the coiled shell for Brother's Nautie. About half-way now
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


So there you have it, a picture overload :oD

I have a feeling there will be more of these soon....

2 Comments:

  • And what a beautiful subject for the camera, sorry, make that subjects! Do tell more about the pattern for Nauty...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 AM  

  • I got the Nautie pattern from knitty.com you can find it here: http://knitty.com/ISSUEspring06/PATTnautie.html

    By Blogger Melannen, at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter