The Knitting Elf

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fetching

I meant to post this a few days ago but my insomnia got really bad all of a sudden I didn't really feel like it (yeah I know, lame excuse, too bad it's all I've got :oP)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I used leftover yarn from my cardigan (no I still haven't blocked it, I promise I will this week!). I like that they help keep my hands warm but I can still knit with them on. I BO a bit too lose for the left one, it's starting to bug me so I'm going to fix it.

And I've fallen in love with another shawl pattern (check it out here)

**Edit**
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I've started a new project. These socks from the current issue of Vogue Knitting. I'm using some wildfoote sock yarn (the red stuff in this picture) but I only have enough for one sock so I might end up with a pair that doesn't match...oh well :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter