The Knitting Elf

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It's been a week?!?

Wow, I can't believe it's been almost a week. It seems like I just blogged yesterday, weird.

For the past couple of days I've been cleaning up toilet paper. Sister, and her girl friends, started a toilet papering war. Last week they got all their guy friends and a couple people from church but now it's payback time. In our front yard we have a couple of tall trees...they got the very top of all of them. I have never seen such a magnificently toilet papered house, it almost looked like it had snowed! We've all spent a lot of time climbing trees and ladders but still can't quite get all of it. It's raining right now, hopefully that'll help.


I've re-knit the cuffs on my cardigan!! I'm going to block them/re-block the body of the cardigan later today. I'm hoping to finish with all the re-knitting this week but we'll see.


*sigh* It's entirly possible that I'll be unable to attend Tuesday night S'n'B anymore :o( My Tuesday nights are threatening to fill up again; I'm trying to work it out, but I'm not sure if it's possible.


My insomnia is starting to get worse...again. For awhile I was able to get about 6-7 hours of sleep, now I'm averaging at 3-4. I've usually been able to cope fairly well; but this time I'm really starting to feel it, I'm so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter