The Knitting Elf

Thursday, November 23, 2006

She's alive!

Finally over whatever it was that wiped me out, I was down till about a week ago. So why did I wait to update till now you ask?? Well I've started at a new job and have been kinda busy with that. My insomnia's been worse too which hasn't been helping :oP

But this isn't a poor me post, it's a knitting update! So on to pictures :oD

Knucks - finished one, will be casting on for the second tomorrow. I had some woolease in my stash and liked the color so that's what I'm using :o)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ripple Weave Wrist Warmers - remember my sock I wasn't speaking too?? Well I "fixed" it...now it's a wrist warmer!! I LOVE this thing and have cast on for the second one (no pictures of it yet...I'm only about 5 rows in)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I've started a new project...a hat for me :oD The pattern is from the book "Weekend Knitting", here's what it looks like
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and here's mine so far
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yes, that's an insane number of ends to weave in...but I adore this hat so much I'll willing to do it.

So...yeah, that's what I've been up to. And I bet you're still wondering about my new job huh (of course you are..haha). Well here's my boss and his wife (and me)...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yep, I work with Santa Clause!! I'm working as a photographer, so much fun :o)

3 Comments:

  • I saw your account on daily strength and I love love love knitting too... You look like your Santa Job makes you happy...

    colored_cheerios

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 PM  

  • Love all your work. Hope you are having fun being a real-live-elf. You've been tagged in the 6 Wierd Things About Me game. Come on out and play. See my blog for details. Blue skies, Lark

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 AM  

  • Coconut Fiber Give your plants and crops a healthy edge, get your Coconut Fiber from http://www.motherloadorganics.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter