The Knitting Elf

Friday, December 29, 2006

Still Here

Wow

It's been quite awhile since I last posted...sorry about that.

Holiday's are over now so slightly less busy. However my time is being eaten like candy by my other job. I work at a Chick-fil-a restaurant that my cousin owns. At first I was just helping with the lunch rush during the holidays but she asked me to stay on and switch to full time. So I did and now I'm still busy.

I've also been very distracted by a cute boy :oD

Hmmm as far as knitting goes I'm still working on the same projects, almost done with the red wrist warms (the ones that were supposed to be socks). I also ordered and received some yarn from knit picks for a few new projects I'd like to start.

Pictures coming next week, I promise!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter