The Knitting Elf

Friday, May 26, 2006

I get to go knit!!!

I get to go to the SLC SNB meeting this tuesday!!!!! I joined about 6 months ago but have been unable to go knit because they mainly knit on tuesday nights (which has been the busiest night for my family since forever) so I've just been lurking. However, starting this tuesday my evenings are free!!!

I found a couple more projects to put on the list of things I'm working on but have yet to take pictures and don't feel much like adding them now, hopefully I'll get to that in the next couple of days. I still haven't been "outed" by my partner in the secret FOC swap.....I'm going to wait till tomorrow but if nothing has changed I'm going to post.


A few days ago I received some fabric for the Ongoing Fabric Swap (round 2)!! The lovely jaybirdiscrafty sent me more than the original 2 fat quarters; I can't wait to start playing w/this new fabric!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

  • Oh cool! I can never make the Tuesdays nights (I work), but I go pretty regularly to the Sunday SnB. Say "Hi" to the gang for me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 PM  

  • I will :o)

    I've been trying to make time to go on saturday or sunday but things never seem to work out :o(

    By Blogger Melannen, at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter