The Knitting Elf

Thursday, May 18, 2006

kittyville hat

The Noodle Princess has received the hat I sent in exchange for the fabric (click here to refresh your memory)!! I had her pick the color (my camera messed w/the color a bit; the real color is more like the one ysolda used for her doll hat). I used Red Heart worsted in light fuschia, and I worked from the kittyville hat pattern (featured in Debbie Stoller's book Stitch'N'Bitch).

Here's kinda what it'd look like on someone's head -
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On my bed so you can see the ties and pom-poms -
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

  • Though I totally adore these hats...I think you got the better end of the deal. *nods*

    By Blogger Shadkitty, at 2:55 AM  

  • i made one of those about a year ago and it's been so much fun to wear. love weird hats!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 PM  

  • Me too!! I love all hats!! :oD

    By Blogger Melannen, at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter