The Knitting Elf

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sidebar Changes

You might notice the new section in the sidebar called "Projects I'm Working On". I've seen on other crafty blogs people sometimes put a list of projects that they're working on and I thought I'd join in too :o) I wanted to do some of those cool little percentagee bars but I haven't had much luck yet (it'll happen sometime but I think I'll need to learn more about html coding first). So for now you just get a list. In the next couple of days I'm sure I'll dig up other "in progress" projects and I'll also post pictures of my currently listed ones.

I'm starting to get a bit frustrated with my partner in the Secret Friend of Craftster Swap; they've had my package for over two weeks and haven't "outed" me yet.....I think I'll wait till Thursdayy (third week mark) but if she hasn't posted by then I'm just going do it myself; I'm tired of waiting!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter