The Knitting Elf

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Revealed

I did it...I revealed my identity in the FOC 2 Swap. I just couldn't stand it being a secret anymore!! If you'd like to read my post on craftster here it is. So anyways, here's what I sent to leelee:


1st package - Fabric lined jewelry box, magnets (to go with her wine/Italian themed kitchen), and I also sent the rest of the fabric I used to line the box.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



2nd package - a "tinafish hobo purse" (tutorial here), clutch purse, and two bracelets (the hobo purse is lined w/the same fabric as the clutch's exterior and the clutch is lined w/the same as the hobo's exterior).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



3rd package - Knitting needle roll and knitting stitch markers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



For the 4th/reveal package I sent one yard each of the fan fabrics and a large box of dots (my favorite candy). I had a hard time finding things for the 4th package....the guidelines were that we shouldn't spend more than $5-$10 because it was supposed to be a small store-bought item. I just figured as a crafty person she might like some new fabric to play with and I don't know a single person who doesn't like dots :o)

3 Comments:

  • I love those stitch markers! Especially since I bought some of those word beads to make some markers like that for my SP.

    By Blogger Shadkitty, at 5:47 PM  

  • I love dots! Especially tropical dots. Nice job on everything, especially the needle roll. Makes me wish I could sew...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 PM  

  • I like the tropical dots too (although the original strawberry ones are my absolute favorite)! Thanks for the compliment! I'm not that good of a seamstress but I can usually sew a (fairly) straight line :o)

    By Blogger Melannen, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter