The Knitting Elf

Monday, May 29, 2006

Unconditional Swap May

Today I realized I haven't posted pictures of the stuff I made for jaami and hertrigger in the "Unconditional Swap May". So here's what I sent:

Hertrigger - She wanted a birthday surprise! Reasons behind the goodies - she loves Marilyn Monroe, giraffes, and on her wists the was a zebra print purse.

Magnets (I saw some similar to these on her wists too; click to make the picture bigger)


Giraffe Stuffie - he turns into a pillow!! :oD
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Zebra purse
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Jaami - She wanted a knit nautilli (pattern from Knitty here). The pattern shows you how to make one with a coiled shell and one with a straight one; naturally I had to try them both. :oD These were kinda fun to make (well, I didn't like making the tentacles...I'm not fond of I-Cord) and my 5yo brother loved them so I think I'll be making one to live here :o)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Side view of Mr. Coiled Shell
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

  • The nautiluses (sp?) look great! I've thought about maybe doing a stuffed toy, but I can never find a pattern that I'm in love with. Actually, I'm think of doing the Joey Ramone doll or the Henry Rollins doll from Stitch N Bitch Nation. Add that to the mile long "To-Knit" list.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter