The Knitting Elf

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I love stickers!!

Today I received a package from Ember77 (for the Unconditional Swap May)!! I wished for stickers but she also added in a few other goodies! *the ones with a star by them get bigger if you click on them*

*Animal stickers:


*Hello Kitty stickers:


Jelly Stickers (they're squishy!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Music related stickers (I had said that I was searching for some tiny music notes for some magnets I'm making. She was unable to find any but thought I would like these instead and she was right!):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*And more music related stickers:


Disney Stickers:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*All the different ones (there's a couple of each):


Two books of stickers (links to see all the different pages under the pic of the book they are in):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

A sticker dispenser:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are the stickers that are in it:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And now the extra goodies!

Blank Card (I've played the violin for about 15 years, I think that's why she chose to send one with violins on it, same reason for the violin stickers above):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1" buttons (I love dragons and this mushroom is so cool!):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pencils - *from left to right* sparkly green (one of my favorite colors) with feathers, purple and silver piano, black and green music notes, and yellow with bears and rabbits playing the piano with a treble clef on top:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a CD (I haven't listened to it yet, it says "Aida" on it but I don't know if that's the name of the album or the group??):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go play with my new toys :o)

3 Comments:

  • Aida is an opera by Verdi. FYI.

    Nice stix.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 PM  

  • I showed the CD to Mum and she got all excited and said she loves the opera but I put it on her face kinda fell and she said "That's not Aida!". Yesterday I got a message from Ember77, and she says my CD is the broadway musical version by Tim Rice & Elton John. I still haven't had a chance to really listen to it though; hopefully I will tomorrow.

    By Blogger Melannen, at 10:55 PM  

  • Verdi is better, imho.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter