The Knitting Elf

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Knitting Update

So remember this project? Well, I've finished the one side of the bag and have started number two (of four) *the first picture gets bigger if you click on it*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

However, this project has come to a full and complete stop due to me starting my first sweater!! I CO Friday night and since then I've been working on it every spare moment that I can (this is the back of said sweater, it looks funny because I'm using circular needles and am in the middle of a row)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the next couple of days I'll be starting a Kittyville hat for a personal swap (She's going to make me earrings!! Lately I've discovered I have a bit of an earring fetish :oD )

On a not so joyous note, I can't go to SnB tonight :o(
Mum's taking Daddy out for dinner (late Father's Day gift) and I agreed to be a good daughter and watch my youngest siblings. So I'll just be knitting with myself...

3 Comments:

  • Thanks for the tubular cast-on link you left on my LJ! That was very thoughtful. And the link *did* work, at least from my email. I've printed the techniques out... hopefully I can get them to work. Good luck on the sweater! It seems to be coming along nicely.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 PM  

  • That is such a neat bag design-it seems I too easily discount bobbles, when they really look great in the pieces you have knit. Fantastic color choice too.

    By Blogger erin, at 10:52 PM  

  • I love the colors and the pattern you're using on your sweater. I can't wait to see it as an FO!

    By Blogger Sally Sue, at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter