The Knitting Elf

Monday, June 26, 2006

Saturday Sky

I was browsing knitting blogs and came across Sandy's Knitting. Sandy just started something called

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Basically, to participate, you post a picture of what the sky looks like every Saturday; Sandy's also going to draw a random winner (the prize is yarn!) in July. So I thought "Hey I can do that!" and promptly joined :o) (Sandy explains it all much better than I, click on the link to read more about it)

You might've notice I changed my name in my profile; my real name is Jessica but as it was listed as Melannen (my Sindarin Elvish name) it was causing confusion for several people that read my blog and know me in real life.

I've also been toying with the idea of putting little lists of my favorite books, music, and movies over in the sidebar. No particular reason; I just like to make lists (and I like reading that sort of thing on other blogs).

I'll be updating again later today; Oxalis has arrived home (my turtle stuffie who went away for Craftster's Little Visitor Swap)!!

2 Comments:

  • I think I screwed up your name the first time I met you because only the day before I'd met a Jessica, so when it came time to say hello to you, my brain thought "'Jessica'--no wait! We met Jessica yesterday, now what was the name on the blog? 'Mel'-something... I remember there being a double-S... 'Melissa'?"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:02 PM  

  • It’s kinda crazy that you called me Melissa; Mum almost named me Melissa Jade...it was going to be that or Kirsten Mercedes.

    People get my name wrong all the time, I think I told you about the friend of mine who always calls me Sarah (still don't know where she got that). It seems like everyone I know calls me something different; Sarah, Bob, Jess, Jessie, Jess-I-ka, Brooke, Jesska, Jecca, Gi-Gi, Jay, Tree, the list goes on and on.

    You could call me George and I'd probably still answer :o)

    By Blogger Melannen, at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter