The Knitting Elf

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bracelet Swap

Friendship bracelets that is! I just finished up with the Friendship Bracelet/Anklet Swap on Craftster. We were put in groups of 5 and sent/received 4 bracelets (or anklets). Here are the four I made:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here are the four I received (I unintentionally put them in the same order as the picture above; the top one is from the person who received the top one in the former picture and so on):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of the people I was receiving from felt bad because it took her a bit longer to send out so she also included some craft thread as a bonus:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've never used this stuff before; it’s a bit different then the DMC floss I use for bracelets. I'm not sure yet what I'll use it for.

I'd forgotten how much I enjoy making these. I used to always have "in progress" ones pinned to the knees of my jeans. While I was browsing patterns, I came across a few that I love and will probably make for myself sometime soon...I'll probably start pinning them to my jeans again :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter