The Knitting Elf

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Rotten Day

I'm in a bad mood and I don't know why. I should be really happy because I found some buttons for my cardigan and I'm blocking the majority of the pieces today (still have to finish the second sleeve). And it's Independence Day, my favorite holiday. I even had a good night and actually slept.....yet I'm still in a rotten mood.

Anyways, here are the buttons I chose; they're a tiny bit smaller then the pattern recommends but I'm hoping I can make them work.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And Mum found this in the parking lot at her work yesterday -
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think it was part of a necklace. I'm going to see if I can fix the top "loop" so it'll hang better then I'll wear it as a pendant.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter