The Knitting Elf

Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm back!!

Yesterday I arrived home from the dreaded reunion. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it was still pretty bad.

When I got home I was greeted at the door by a sheepish looking Sister....she somehow managed to totally crash my lap top. So for about 5 hours yesterday and 4 hours today I've been trying to figure out what's wrong. I've got it kinda working but the reunion update will have to wait for a few days till I'm completely up and running. Hopefully I won't have to resort to wiping my hard drive and starting over.

As today is Saturday here's a picture of the sky. I'm really quite amazed my computer would allow me to upload it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

  • That looks like a gorgeous day. I love the picture of your violin! So beautiful, it make you almost hear the music.

    By Blogger Dorothy, at 10:13 PM  

  • really very pretty! I love violin music - I could just sit and melt at some of the concertos I've heard.

    By Blogger RheLynn, at 5:43 AM  

  • AAARGH! What a sweet thing your sister did for you. She's helping you build character.

    By Blogger Katherine Of It All, at 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter