The Knitting Elf

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Long Day

So I know this says Sunday but to me it's still Saturday because I haven't gone to bed yet....

Today I went to SnB at the Farmer's Market. It was just me and Gwen till she left for lunch, then it was just me. Oh well; at least I didn't have to help prepare for the Grandparents arrival (turns out they're not coming till Sunday). I finished the collar on my Cardigan and picked up stitches for the button band. I might end up not finishing knitting it till Monday; boo! While at the market I looked around for rings. About a month ago I lost my favorite ring and my finger feels really weird not having one on it. I've finally given up hope of finding it but I haven't found one that I like yet (I'll try again next week).

At the Jazz festival I had more fun then yesterday because I got to work with funny people. I also got to work the register, which in a weird way I think is kinda fun, and I found out that I get paid for working the register (not much, but still; I thought I wasn't getting anything)! Here's the back of the shirts we wear:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love them! On the front it says (in the top left corner) 'SLC Jazz Festival 2006' and has a picture of a Saxophone. Cool stuff :o) Oh, and I ran into David and he got to meet Sister (she loves your hair too!!).

Um, I know it's Saturday and I'm supposed to post a picture of what the sky looks like; but I've been gone all day (I just barely got home) and forgot to take my camera with me. I could take a picture of what the sky looks like now but it's all black and my camera won't focus (I tried). So tomorrow (or later today, if you're going by what day my blog says it is) I'll post a picture of Sunday's Sky.

That's all for now; I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter